Feb 14, 2011

Happy Valentine !


Hii Guys !

First of all, Happy Valentines Day ! I hope you had a lovable day with your boyfriend, family, friends or whatever you spent your day with ! haha. To be honest, I don't really celabrate Valentine, I don't have a boyfriend at the moment so what's there to celabrate ? No, just kidding. At school they gave roses away and I just finished my heart shaped cake, wich I made for my Dad and little sister. And that's how I spent my Valentines day (:

And than I wanted to show you 2 photographs I made last weekend, not very special or something, but I thought they were worth it to be on my blog, haha (:



At the first photograph you can see a little book, it's the size of your palmhand, and it says ; The book with all the answers. Every page has an answer like ; put more effort in it , or , this opportunity won't be here again, etc.
The second photograph shows you my vintage, dark blue, purse and a pair of old glasses.

So that's it for today, I'm off checking how the cake is doing ! haha
xx


10 comments

  1. Mooie foto's!
    Ik vier het ook niet echt.
    Het idee is wel leuk als je een vriendje hebt, maar heb je die niet dan is het wat minder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great photos-you have talent:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy valentines day for u hoeny!
    and great picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog!

    check out my blog, fashion photography & styling

    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    EVERY DAY NEW PICS FROM NYFW

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looove the photographs! and i think valentine's day is just as much for friends/family as it is for a romantic interest. it's love day! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete