Feb 16, 2011

Cute is what we aim for.



Tights + Shorts / H&M        Lace top / Bershka          Pink Vest / RiverIsland          Ring / Primark             Necklace / Vintage


Hii Guys !

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for the ladders in my tights ! I only have 2 black tights, what a shame, and the good pair was in the washing machine. So I just put these on for a moment. It was only a short day of school so.. 
The next thing I want to tell you is something really cool. I've got a photoshoot for my birthday ! For all that, my birthday is in about 2 weeks, but I already got it ! It's going to be my first, real photoshoot, and I'm really excited about it. I think the photoshoot itself is going to be half way March, so in about a month you can expect some very beautiful photographs, so stay tuned (:


Ps, The title of this post is the name of a band, wich I really like. You should check them out sometime (:



21 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, I love the pastel shades you put together.
    CONGRATS on the photo shoot, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely cute outfit. you should try white tight on it!

    I want the shorts!

    x Je suis Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combination!!!Ring and cadigan are awesommmmmeeeeeeee!!!I Checked out that band you said!Never heard them before but I liked them!! :D
    Congrats on the photoshoot!I bet you'll look gorgeous! :D

    SignorinaTina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and girly outfit, I kind of like your tights like that. Makes it a little more edgy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur lace shirt!!
    xoxo
    Enery


    www.thevintageofenery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cardigan and the shorts!
    Great outfit!

    I will follow you! Check out mine if you want :)
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with this whole outfit! :D

    It's gorgeous & hope you have fun doing the photoshoot, can't wait for pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are so cute :) I'm looking for some high waisted ones for spring right now! such a sweet, simple outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pastels. Damn those runs I hate it when ur all ready to leave the house and you find out just as you leave the front door.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit! really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Echt alles wat je aan hebt is leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wouw love it :D
    http://c-is-a-victim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your shorts!

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete