Jan 15, 2011

Will you sing for me ?


Hii Guys !

In my last post I told you that there would be 2 postes this weekend, so here is the first one ! I made these pictures a week a go, I actually wanted to post them sooner, but I just forgot to. But here they are !
The first one is a picture of a little, very little boedha. I got this 3/4 years a go from a friend, Mila. She bought it in Malaysia. She said that they told her there, that you should never buy a boedha for yourself because that gives you bad luck. When you give them to someone you love, they give you both good luck. So, yeah. It always stand next to my computer display and it reminds me of the good times I had with her. Because unfortunately I don't see her that much anymore ):
On the second and last picture you can see a lovely pen, that I've got from Shanna. She bought it in Disneyland Paris during the Christmas Holidays. I'm totally in love with it, it's so cute ! Thank you Shanna (:
The third picture shows you a fake smiley flower that I once bought for my father's birthday. When you press his mouth he sings happy birthday.
Well, that's it for today. I just wanted to show you some things that mean something to me. Oh, yeah I almost forgot ! 2 days a go, I received an e-mail wherein someone asked me if she could use ( copy ) a picture of me.
 So for all people : I'm ok with you using my pictures/photographs, but only if you link them to my blog. So you can put my blog http beneath it or you can link the picture to my blog ( in that way, when you click on the picture you go to my blog. Thank you !

I hope you like it !
And thank you for following and commenting (:


5 comments

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) I'm following you and guess what?! I'm your 100th follower! Congrats :)
    Follow me back?
    xxx
    www.rosie-glow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd met je 100 followers(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute! I loved Disneyland Paris as well :)

    ReplyDelete