Jan 9, 2011

Sunday Sunshine 7.

Hii Guys !

And than the first week of January is almost over again. I must say it went very fast, because school was busy. I think teachers aren't human, but they're kind of creaturs out of space. Because, wich human being would be pleasured by doing homework in his first week of the year ? At least there was one good thing that happend at school, Friday I had Englisch and before or holidays we had needed to write the end of a book we read with or class. Well, I'm a writer, when I start and I'm in my story, it's hard for me to stop x) So my 'end' became almost a new chapter. After or teacher took all the papers in, she told us it was an exame, so we were kind of surprised because no one really did his best. But, back to Friday. She had the grates. And....  My story was the best ! I had een extremely well, I think that's a A in American grates.. But I was so happy (: She also read it in front of the class and I'd some good reactions on it (: Of course this story was in Englisch, and my teacher said that I'm very good in English for my age. Well, I just wanted to say this because I was really proud of myself for a moment (:
But now, Sunday Sunshine. This week I'm talking about THEME PARKS, like Disney, Sea World and all those things (: I'm really a fan of these things and when I'm walking in Disney, with an Ice Cream in my hand, music all around and happy people next to me, I feel like I'm on top of the world (: So here are 5 Theme Parks, I'd really like ( to go to ).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------










Disneyland, Florida.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Disneyland, Paris
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sea World, Florida

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Walibi World, The Netherlands.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


\

Movie World, Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, There you have it ! My 5 fav theme parks in the World, well I think so. Because I haven't been to the ones in Florida, but the other 3 were amazing (: Now I have to go, because I'm going to the cinema with my little sister and father. We're going to see Narnia.
xx

I hope you like it !
Thank you for following and commenting (:




7 comments

  1. Congrats on your A! Your English is excellent so no doubt your story is too. :)

    I haven't been to the others but Disneyland Paris was whimsical and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been at Disneyland Paris, Walibi World and moviepark! I love them all! And I love your blog!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the best story.
    I'm not a fan of theme parks, I hate fast rides and I hate the thought of sea creatures being kept in enclosed spaces, they really should be free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gefeliciteerd! Ik ben ook niet naar allemaal geweest maar ik hou van pretparken. Zo leuk en gezellig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should really visit disneyland resort paris
    such a great place, you'll fall in love *-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adventure World Florida is the best ever!!

    ReplyDelete