Jan 13, 2011

Stripes & Dots


Hii Guys !

Here they are ! My purchases of the Monki ! I'm totally in love with these things, they're not very special or something but they just look so beautiful. The material feels very soft and when you have the clothes on your body, they feel very light and soft. Uhm, it's hard to explain, but I think you know what I mean x) And do you know what's also nice ? The black skirt, and the black blouse/dress were in the sale ! So it wasn't expensive at all ! But maybe you already had seen that on the first picture, on the coupon. Btw, I made that first picture just to show you how cute the back of the coupon is and the labels are adorable too !
The last picture shows you a striped, summer dress with taile and a dotted black blouse/dress. It's just a long blouse, that you can wear in diffrent ways. You can put in a skirt and let it loosly hang over. Or, you can wear it as a dress with a belt. Well, that's it for today ! Saturday ├índ Sunday there will be a post, so stay around (:

I hope you like it !
Thank you for your comment and for following [: ( Almost 100 followers! )


14 comments

  1. You bought a lot of nice stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alleen die bon al is geweldig ♥
    Alles wat je gekocht hebt is trouwens geweldig ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gustan mucho tus fotos ! (I really like your photos)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stripes. i always seem to end up with stripes!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    Im your newest follower, hope youll follow me too : )
    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Manon, thanks for your comment:)
    I like your Blog, i will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see how you style the blouse! Looking forward to this weekend's post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've joined as follower!
    will you do back? I'm a new blogger too!
    come for a visit and sign.

    dikke kuss

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favorite thing about these is the receipt <3 haha it's so cute.. going over to their site to nose through some things right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooohhhh.... i love monki soooo much !
    its a great store.



    & thanks for your comment :)

    xx,
    *http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have such a cute blog

    http://beautifullavendertea.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jill says "Well done Manon, youur English has improved no end, and I like your style"!

    Lots of love

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Jill

    Thank you Jill ! The blogging really helps me with English, I'm one of the better ones in my class now (:

    ReplyDelete