Jan 16, 2011

Special Sunday Sunshine !


Hii Guys !

Woow ! 100 followers ! I can't describe how happy I am right now (: I all want to thank you for supporting, reading, commenting and most of all following me ! It means so much to me (: As some of you might have read in a post a couple weeks a go, blogging really changed me, in a good way ! But I'm not going to speech all over again x) The point, and most important thing is that I really, really appreciate all the vieuws and comments you give me. They always make me smile (:

But, because it's a sunday, I made another Sunday Sunshine. The weather is kind of sucky here in Holland, so I couldn't make any pictures outside. I wanted to that for a long time, because when it's about summer, you spent most of your time outside, atleast I do ! haha. To be honest I'm running out of Ideas.. But for today I found the theme swimming, and what do you wear when you're swimming ? Exactly, a bikini or a swimsuit ! So for today, I'd try to find some of these. I was looking for some cute, camel colored, bikini's. But unfortunatly I couldn't find those. But these are pretty to I think (:

New Look - New Look -  Calvin Klein
Both Top Shop.
Ronjon - Barneys
Collete - Star London
The last 2 ones are really funny I think. I don't know if I would actually wear them, but though, they catched my eye, and I'm wondering what you think about it !

I hope you like it !
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING AND YOUR SUPPORT !

17 comments

  1. Congrats meid! Ik ben het met je eens, het bloggen veranderd je, maar idd positief! :D
    Ik lees je posts altijd met plezier.
    Nu ik nog op naar de 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! maybe we can follow each other? :)
    stop by sometime! http://chocolatemademoiselle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd!
    Die bikini's zijn echt heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last 2 costumes, like you I don't know if I'd actually wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dankjewel(:
    leuke post! ik krijg al weer zin in de zomer haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool suits!
    xoxo.Caroline
    www.enormous-cookie-jar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Just stumbled across your blog...love it!
    I could not wear the last two swimsuits, because I would always be staining my swimsuited belly with snacks, trying to feed the roaring faces that I was wearing.
    Anyway, will totally follow your blog! Please follow mine if you like my style!
    ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  8. gefeliciteerd he!!
    wauws, die stippeltjes badbak:D
    oeh en die tijger hahaha<3
    xxx
    p.s gonna follow you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats sweety! I'm following you, hope you follow me too if you like..

    xx
    Cati
    http://lefashionfactory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 100! These swimsuits are so cute! I can't wait for summer to come by again and then we can start wearing cute bikinis. Your blog is lovely as well.

    xx elle

    http://prep-a-holic.blogspot.com/

    maybe we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is beautiful but i wouldnt wear the last two swimsuits =)

    following you, hope you can follow back =)

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gefeliciteerd! Je hebt echt een mooie blog!

    http://www.dreamslovechanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations darling and yay for Sunshine Sunday! I love the polka dot bathing suit - it's right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  14. De laatste twee badpakken zijn geweldig! Maar idd, daar is nogal guts voor nodig om die aan te doen :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw die blauwe !!! ik had er zo één in river island gezien maar die was er toen niet meer in mijn maat :(

    ReplyDelete