Jan 11, 2011

Cheese smells funny, Bananas "are" funny.


Black top, Tights - H&M     Shorts, Panter pattern vest - Zara

Hii Guys !

Today I went to Amsterdam with school, and it was pretty awesome (: Shanna, Shani and I really wanted to visit the Monki, because we heard a lot about that store and at the Monki website we'd seen some things we really liked. Of course school didn't want us to go shopping, acctually we needed to see to museums. But luckly between those museums we had some spare time. And you can stop 3 shopaholcis in Amsterdam ! Yesterday we already had planned our route, how to come in the Kalverstraat, where the Monki is. haha. But it was amazing ! There were so much pretty things ! And there was sale too ! I bought 4 things. A black, tight, skirt - a basic white top - a off white striped dress - a black, dotted dress. Next post I'll show you them !
At the pictures above you can see what I wore today, I also had my heels on and at the end of the day, they were totally killing me x) Didn't know I would walk so much.
And yeah, that's it ! I'm really tired right now, and also very hungry.. After diner I'm going to learn French and at 8;30 I'm gonna watch glee !

I hope you like it !
Thank you for the comments and for following (:


9 comments

  1. Leuk dat julie alsnog Monki konden bezoeken! Ik ben benieuwd naar je volgende post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geluksvogels :] ♥
    - ik vind het super jammer dat ik niet meer in amsterdam woon-

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the lovely things you got! I love your leopard cardigan. :D <33333

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first photomontage shot is sooo cool! Glad you had a great trip to Amsterdam. You're too funny to go shopping on a school trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Amsterdam trip sounds fun! Thanks for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice blog!
    I love your cardi!

    ReplyDelete